2415 E. Empire Street
Cortez, CO 81321
• 20 years in business with over 30 years of experience in the industry
• A solid reputation for quality among our customers, contractors and vendors
• Specializing in granite countertops and surfaces
• Southwest Colorado and the Four Corners region’s most extensive showroom inventory of porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone tile products as well as decorative accents and solid-surface granite and quartz
• In-House design consultation, customization and fabrication as well as skilled installation technicians
• Extensive selection of only the highest quality granite, travertine, marble, soapstone, slate, quartz and sandstone
2,000 Years of Reliability
For over two decades, we have specialized in granite slab design, granite fabrication and installation. Find out more about the benefits of granite, our keystone product.
Thanks for all your great craftsmanship on the tile and granite. It all looks beautiful. We appreciate your helpfulness in working through our complicated kitchen.
Sandy and Kirk, just wanted to let you how happy we are with our new title bathroom and walk-in shower. Sandy’s help in selecting the tile and Kirk’s professional installation made our remodeling experience enjoyable.
We recently found ourselves needing to upgrade our kitchen… We bought our granite countertop from Timberline Tile and also had them lay the tile in our kitchen and dining room… We appreciate [them] for making our kitchen 100% better than it was!
Kirk Ruckman and his crew at Timberline Tile [did] a complete remodel of one house including floors, kitchen granite, and tile backsplash… I would not hesitate to have Kirk and Sandy do any new or remodel work for me, they are professional in every way and fun to work with.
Timberline Tile offers a complete selection of tile and natural stone products. We can assist you in explaining the many products available and help you create a beautiful design that is uniquely yours.
Our showroom is open by appointment. Call us to schedule a time and don't forget to wear a mask. Thanks!